Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a Referals Assistant to join our team at Cygnet.
Cygnet Health Care, founded in 1988 is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental healthcare pathways. Our organisation provides care to a wide range of individuals with psychiatric illnesses and disabilities, with services at sites located across England.
The purpose of this role is to assist with Cygnet’s referral processes to improve conversion rates, occupancy and ensure that customers have a positive experience of referring to the group. This will be achieved by improving compliance with corporate timescales for assessments and communication with referrers; assisting units with follow-up on referrals, waiting list management, and enabling a smoother process for cross-referrals from one unit to another.
On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This job description is not exhaustive, and the role would require the undertaking of associated reasonable requests.
- To ensure that customers have a positive experience of referring to Cygnet services.
- To work with the referrals team in delivering an excellent referral management service to all referrers, funders and colleagues.
- To monitor compliance with corporate referral timescales and assist units in meeting deadlines, where required.
- To ensure that customers are provided with regular updates regarding service users on the waiting lists. To offer a bespoke call-back service if beds are full in PICU and Acute services following any discharges.
- Act as a point of contact for referrers and colleagues in relation to any referral related enquiries.
- To answer referral line calls within 3 rings – supported by referrals manager when all referrals assistants are engaged.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to VickyLinstead@cygnethealth.co.uk
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.