Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised Governance Assistant, with a passion for making a difference to join our team based at Cygnet Colchester Hospital.
You will work with the Administration Team.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week in a hospital setting helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Colchester is a 54 bed service providing a range of intensive support and rehabilitation services for men with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders or mental health needs.
Are you an experienced administrator, with exceptional computer skills, written and verbal communication skills and a high level of organisation, plus the ability to manage your own workload?
The successful candidate will provide efficient administration systems support of the Quality Improvement Framework and Audit Strategy across the hospital.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to be part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- To understand the functions and operational matters of the QA Team, and to prioritise and time manage the administrative workload appropriately to meet specific deadlines.
- Supporting the Audit Committee’s coordination of the program of audit linked to the Quality Improvement Framework. In so doing develop and maintain electronic database of all audits throughout the audit cycle.
- Providing the administrative support for the ongoing review and maintenance of CQC evidence.
- Administrative support for Clinical Governance and Service Delivery using appropriate quality assurance systems.
- Providing cross cover within the administrative department and admin support as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of creating complex formula’s for auditing purposes.
- Strong working knowledge of mathematical and analytical skills. Experience of utilising common IT software systems, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Outlook.
- Experience of administrative systems associated with audits and service improvements.
- Ability to set up efficient administrative systems for large numbers of work streams.
- General administrative experience.
- Experience of working within a small administrative team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- Experience and ability to minute complex meetings
- Ability to produce statistical reports on an annual basis as part of annual quality monitoring.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.