Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Housekeeper - Part time
Cygnet Lodge Lewisham is a specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. Situated in a quiet residential area overlooking a beautiful Lewisham Park, we support 17 men in a homely, open and community facing environment
We are currently recruiting for a part time Housekeeper to provide general cleaning and housekeeping duties at the Hospital and help maintain a safe & healthy environment for our service users.
You will be working 2 days, 16 hours a week on a rota basis.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.