Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Join Our New Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service:
Cygnet Paddocks is our New purpose built, Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service located in Widnes, Cheshire set to open its doors in June 2024.
We are looking for an outstanding Activities Coordinator with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week (9am - 7pm working across seven days) at Cygnet Paddocks.
Cygnet Paddocks will offer an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
Supporting the level 1 Neuropsychiatric Rehabilitation Pathway for the North West, with a focus exclusively on Adult Males. Paddocks has individually designed wards to facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Develop, plan, implement & oversee activities, outings & events for the people in our care
- Provide fun & constructive leisure time, as well as appropriate physical & emotional support
- Ensure the provision of staff, space & materials for all activities
- Supervise, oversee & develop colleagues
- Oversee the creation of promotional materials for events
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Opportunities for learning & development
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings
- An excellent role model who knows what good care looks like
- Highly organised, with a positive attitude
- A confident public speaker & facilitator
- Knowledgeable of suitable activities & pastimes to support mental health service users
- Positive in your approach to working with challenging behaviours
- Experienced in planning, resourcing & carrying out events & activities
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.