Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Join Our New Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service:
Cygnet Paddocks is our New purpose built, Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service located in Widnes, Cheshire set to open its doors in June 2024.
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Operative/Assistant with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time (40 hours a week 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday), helping provide a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care.
Cygnet Paddocks will offer an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
Supporting the level 1 Neuropsychiatric Rehabilitation Pathway for the North West, with a focus exclusively on Adult Males. Paddocks has individually designed wards to facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a comprehensive maintenance & repair service
- Carry out a range of tasks including basic joinery, plumbing, painting & general building work
- Maintain plant, services & vehicles in working order
- Comply with safe working practices & report faulty equipment & potential hazards
- Travel to other sites & on occasions be on call to carry out emergency repairs outside of normal working hours
- Check the fire alarm points weekly, including fire exits, door retaining devices & fire emergency lights
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Experienced in all types of painting and decorating in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Willing to travel & hold a full valid driving licence
- Able to communicate at all levels & record detailed, accurate maintenance information
- Skilled at DIY & general maintenance
- Preferably Level 2 Diploma qualified in Painting & Decorating/Maintenance
- Friendly, conscientious & an excellent team member with a positive attitude
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.