Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Join Our New Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service:
Cygnet Paddocks is our New purpose built, Flagship Acquired Brain Injury Service located in Widnes, Cheshire set to open its doors in June 2024.
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (8am – 8pm Days and 7.30pm -8.30am Nights), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Paddocks.
Cygnet Paddocks will offer an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
Supporting the level 1 Neuropsychiatric Rehabilitation Pathway for the North West, with a focus exclusively on Adult Males. Paddocks has individually designed wards to facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.