Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the new Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Receptionist to join our team on a part time basis to provide a professional and welcoming reception experience.
You will work 3 days/22.5hrs a week every Monday, Thursday and Friday between 08:30am – 16:30pm. The days are fixed and will include working bank holidays.
The ideal candidate must be adaptable and well presented with a friendly disposition with excellent communication skills. Duties will include welcoming all visitors / staff, maintaining security procedures and effective use of the hospital switchboard.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organization that cares about helping people.
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival
- Ensure visitors sign in & out, and that patients leaving & returning are recorded appropriately
- Answer & transfer all incoming calls & take messages where appropriate
- Sort & distribute post
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Keep the reception area clean & tidy
- Promote the safety & security of all site users & ensure all staff comply with security protocols
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking and free meals whilst at work
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- An experienced receptionist/administrator used to working with customers/clients
- Organised, naturally helpful & a good multi-tasker
- Computer literate – including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of telephone systems
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills
- GCSE Maths & English qualified, with a good level of numeracy & literacy
- Diligent & accurate, with an eye for detail & an understanding of confidentiality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.