Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a friendly, professional Ward Clerk with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday) at Cygnet Delfryn Lodge & House, helping ensure the smooth and safe management of our care.
Cygnet Delfryn Lodge & House is high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for women who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Women placed with us often come from multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or are stepping down from secure settings.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £22,350 Per Annum
- Yearly Pay Reviews
- Free Meals On Shift
- Free Parking On Site
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Assist clinical staff in ward administration
- Ensuring accurate recording & circulation of information
- File all patient case notes & conduct regular audits to ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Complete all ward filing in line with Cygnet policies
- Answer telephone, cover reception & undertake other administrative duties as required
- Ensure that reports are submitted on time & that care plans are accurate & up to date
- Liaise with medical secretaries to ensure timely submission of reports
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent & can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.