Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Are you an outstanding Medical Director or ambitious Consultant Psychiatrist looking for new challenges, career development and a competitive salary?
We have an excellent full time opportunity at Cygnet Hospital Wolverhampton. This is our new state-of-the-art PICU & Acute hospital for men, in the West Midlands. The service will be opening in mid-2024.
In this role, you’ll combine clinical expertise with sound strategic acumen and inspiring leadership to oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will also be the Consultant Psychiatrist on the 12 bed male PICU. The service will have a full multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and will support the acute needs of adults requiring rapid access to mental health services, including those who may need an intensive care environment.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
Your role responsibilities…
- Lead on all aspects of clinical practice & serve as an example of operational excellence
- Ensure optimal clinical outcomes for the people in our care
- Provide expert knowledge & support within the service & to the wider team
- Ensure quality & compliance with internal & external standards & regulations
- Work with colleagues to provide integrated, whole person treatment & care
- Coach, mentor & train colleagues
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary up to £165,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- Relocation package will also be considered
We are looking for someone who is...
- Fully GMC registered with a relevant medical qualification
- An accomplished leader & clinician with strong line management & communication skills
- Experienced within a mental health setting and a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of clinical governance
- Skilled in medical appraisals, clinical supervision, case investigation & case management
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes. Our expert care enables thousands of individuals to consistently make a positive difference to their lives.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the link to apply.
To see detailed information about this location please click here