Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Support Worker
We are looking for confident Bank Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working bank shifts, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Nield House in Crewe.
Cygnet Nield House is split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
Clarion Ward - 14 bed complex personality disorder service for women with a dual diagnosis of personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.
Compton Ward - 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
- Preferably experienced in care/ support work within mental health.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested in the role please click apply or email KatieDixon@Cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.