Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised Bank Administrator with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working flexible bank shifts at Cygnet Hospital Bierley, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Bierley provides a range of acute and low secure mental health services for men and women.
The hospital is set across four wards offering single-sex male and female specialist mental health services. All our services are provided under the umbrella of a recovery orientated approach and are reviewed through the CPA framework.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.