Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a passionate, focused and experienced Registered/Service Manager to join us at our Cygnet Nightingale in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Nightingale is a 10 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism and learning disabilities, who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
At Cygnet you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on clients and their families. It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others with your focus on high quality of care. Your focus on enabling patient recovery in a compassionate setting will help us achieve our goals – and yours.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, our Home Managers are responsible for providing strong and effective leadership to the onsite team in order to ensure the integrity of all functions within the service, to include; Clinical, Finance, HR, Recruitment and Support Services. You will be responsible for the overall day to day running and strategic direction of the service.
- To be compliant with CQC / regulatory requirements and to ensure all clinical, budgetary, regulatory and service development targets are met. You will also implement risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the service.
- To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of client care and employee engagement.
- Ensure effective bed management and coordination of referrals and assessments of service user’s in conjunction with the Clinical Team / Deputy Manager.
- In this role, you will also lead on appropriate investigations (as required), participate in audit requirements and ensure all group policies and procedures are adhered to. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth is also a key requirement.
You will have…
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience of leading a team
- QCF Level 5 preferred although could be achieved in post.
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
- Experience of working to CQC guidelines, relevant legislation and professional regulations
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner
- Qualifications in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care
- Contracted hours: 40 per week
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.