Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised Receptionist & Administrator with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working Full time (40 hours per week) at Cygnet Hospital Bury, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents,.
Each service user has a bedroom with en suite facilities and a range of communal spaces including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and woodland walkways down to the Elton Reservoir.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Greeting staff and visitors, ensuring that they are signed in and issuing keys, fobs and alarms.
- Completion of relevant forms such as key register, fire register, charging alarms, pagers, mobile phones, etc.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Ideally have previous experience of minute taking
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.