Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Sunrise Ward
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Sunrise Ward with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week, between 7:30am to 8:00pm and 7:30pm to 8:00am (Week 1: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun / Week 2: Wed, Thu, Fri) at Cygnet Hospital Ealing, on Sunrise Ward.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing provides a welcoming environment, offering personalised treatment for service users with an eating disorder or personality disorder over two separate wards.
Our team works hard to support individuals in their recovery and personal transformation. We make use of a range of therapies including psychodynamic, family, occupational, art, drama and complementary therapies. We also believe very strongly in patient-centred care, and involve our service users in shaping their own treatment, and in all aspects of hospital life.
Sunrise Ward is our 14-bed highly specialised eating disorder service for women, including those with extremely low BMIs. We focus on supporting individuals to attain a healthy BMI and prepare for a return to home.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.