Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Clinical Manager - Nurse Qualified
Are you an experience Nurse with a passion for delivering the best quality of care?
We’re looking for a Clinical Manager – RMN / RNLD to join our fantastic team.
You will have a passion for delivering high quality care and the drive to help shape the services at Cygnet Bury Hudson Hospital..
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Please note this role does carry the responsibility of on-call duties as and when required in support of the Service/Hospital Manager.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Enabling positive outcomes & recovery for our service users – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you want to make a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Hospital Bury:
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care & lead by example to ensure consistent high standards of clinical care & documentation
- Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the service & ensure co-operation between clinical departments.
- Be conversant with and implement all relevant policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to all clinical and support staff
- Support staff through debriefs, appraisals, training, meetings & development of evidence/ research-based practice
- Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward-based staff, outside of normal working hours.
- Deputise in the Managers absence and attend meetings with external bodies as required.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning Disability Nurse with a valid pin (RMN / RNLD)
- Committed to delivering improvement strategies across all aspects of clinical service provision
- Experience with the service user group
- Experienced in managing change, leadership initiatives, motivating & developing others
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable of undertaking audits, developing, following-up & ensuring completion of action plans
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Plus much more
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If interested please click APPLY now or to discuss this role further contact Vicky on Vicky.email@example.com
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.