Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We do not have any Visa sponsorship available.
Cygnet is looking for a Day Support Worker to join our team working at Oakhurst Lodge. If you have previously worked or are currently working as a care assistant, healthcare assistant, or support worker looking for a new opportunity or your first role within Social Care to help support residents with Autism and Behaviour Challenges within a care home setting as part of the NHS partnership.
Oakhurst Lodge is an 8-bed specialist care home supporting adults over the age of 18 with Autism and Behaviour Challenges located in Ashurst (SO40 7AW) within a 10-minute walk of Ashurst Station.
Pay Rate -
Starter - £11.12 per hour
After 6 months £11.45 per hour
After 18 months £11.88 per hour
What Cygnet Offer:
- Free meal when on shift. Free DBS.
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card, Reward Gateway®
- Fully Paid Training and Induction, 21 Days Paid Annual Leave, Paid breaks.
- Contributory pension scheme
What you will need:
- Positive Attitude and Caring Approach
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- No previous care experience required
About the Role:
Working 12 hour shifts
Working two weekends a month
42 Hours Per Week (Full Time)
- Supporting residents in there day to day activities
- Assisting residents and encouraging residents to go to bed
- Helping with the cleaning and washing of residents’ clothes
- Monitoring and checking residents during your shift
- Updating and recording resident records to help monitor health and well-being
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.