Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Deputy Operations Director
We are recruiting for a Deputy Operations Director to support our Operations Director for the South Region and provide leadership and support for a number of our Social Care Services in Southampton, Poole and Bournemouth.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We’re have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic, forward thinking management team. We want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do. Here at Cygnet we want you to make a positive difference to the lives of the individuals we care for, their loved ones and all those who work with us.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
- Lead supporting services to meet both internal and external regulatory compliance mainly CQC compliance
- Support managers to forge and create relationships with local authorities and lead commissioners for the allocated part of the region
- Lead in contracts monitoring for the part of the region, attend local authority meetings and service provide forums (this will also increase and support compliance with the new CQC single framework assessment process where there will be more requirement for involvement with the local authorities and external stake holders)
- To support services to deliver financial activities for relevant services, identifying risk and implementing, monitoring and reviewing risk reduction strategies, at the same time as reporting financial challenges within the region
- Lead on support and oversight of staffing issues inclusive of the staff rota management, liaise with the recruitment team and managers with a view to reduce the ongoing high agency costs
- Work closely with the MDT line directors to ensure ongoing engagement and collaborative working
- Cover OD annual leave and attendance to meetings in the absence of the OD
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.