Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our dynamic and forward thinking team at Cygnet Hospital Blackheath, on a flexible basis.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath provides inpatient low secure and PICU services for men with a mental health illness.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- To co-ordinate and provide care and treatment to an identified group of patients without direct supervision
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user individual needs, Company objectives and professional guidance.
- Participate as an active multi-disciplinary team member, making an appropriate contribution to team processes through the use of clinical assessment tools
- Produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Manage ward activities, ensuring the daily plan is followed and meets the requirements of patients and staff
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality Act up for the Clinical Team Leader during absences as required
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
Salary - £19.50 per Hour + 12.1% holiday pay (£21.85 per hour inclusive)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
As an experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience with the client group
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the button to apply - Look forward to you joining us!