Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Preceptor Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (including days, nights & alternative weekends) at Cygnet Sedgley Lodge & House.
Cygnet Sedgley House and Cygnet Sedgley Lodge offer a 34 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men with complex needs. The service is designed to provide an environment that promotes mental health recovery by focusing on space, personal privacy and dignity.
Cygnet Sedgley House and Lodge is located just outside Wolverhampton city centre, with good transport links to many areas in the West Midlands.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £18.73 Per Hour Starting rising to £19.05 Per Hour
- Anual Pay Reviews
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on shift
- Free Parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.