Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Cygnet Healthcare are looking for confident Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care to join our New Service – Cygnet Hospital Oldbury opening in Summer 2024.
At Cygnet Hospital Oldbury you will be working 42 hours per week including days/nights and weekends.
Cygnet Hospital Oldbury is our new state-of-the-art PICU & Acute hospital for women, in the West Midlands. The service will be opening in mid-2024.
The service will feature two wards. A 12 bed PICU ward and a 15 bed Acute ward. Cygnet Hospital Oldbury will have a full multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and will support the acute needs of adults requiring rapid access to mental health services, including those who may need an intensive care environment.
Your day-to-day at Cygnet Hospital Oldbury…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with patients, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Safe administration of medication as per local and national guidelines
- Provide effective direction and support to junior members of the team
- An experienced RMN/RNLD/RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a managerial role
- Previous experience of working in a PICU / ACUTE setting
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Starting at £20.12 and rising to £20.44 Per Hour
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free Parking
- Bespoke career pathways
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.