Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an outstanding Housekeeper with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week at Wallace Hospital, helping maintain a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care.
Situated in a residential area of Dundee, Cygnet Wallace Hospital is a 10 bed specialist high dependency complex care service providing assessment and treatment for individuals with learning disabilities, with or without autistic spectrum disorder, as well as complex needs and behaviours. The team can also support those who have additional mental or physical health needs, as well as those who have been detained under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act. We accept emergency referrals and the team are experienced in managing them quickly and efficiently to ensure transition for service users is as smooth as possible.
The team at Cygnet Wallace Hospital work towards discharge from the point of admission, ensuring they work with service users to create their own pathway to the community and more independent living. The integrated care pathways ensure each individual is supported to reach their full potential.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount savings
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced PVG check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.