Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Taunton.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides acute inpatient admissions service for men and a specialist inpatient service for men diagnosed with a learning disability.
The hospital is situated in a rural setting amongst Taunton farmland, within acres of peaceful fields. This quiet and tranquil environment offers great benefit to our service users who are able to walk in the expansive hospital grounds and take in the countryside scenery. Taunton town centre offers contrast to the quieter country life with market places, shopping malls and many other entertainment areas such as restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
With the assistance and guidance of the Clinical Manager and Compliance Manager, to provide admin support to the Governance framework of Cygnet Hospital Taunton. Working under the direction and supervision of the Compliance Manager, assist on ensuring the Hospital complies with the CQC fundamental standards, Commissioner Standards, Quality Improvement frameworks and networks. Ensure that the Hospital meets the compliance data submission targets weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
Main duties include:
- Provide support in monitoring submissions with Corporate and local audit processes
- Provide support with areas of improvement as identified in monthly ward KPI’s
- Provide support with the measuring compliance against the characteristics of regulatory requirements
- Ensuring effective action identified in audits are followed through and delivered to rectify non/partial compliance areas
- Reporting and reviewing of incidents and learning lessons from adverse incidents
- Ensuring that timescales for commissioner submissions are adhered to and to the correct standard.
- Escalating quality concerns to the Compliance Manager as required (CQUINS) (Ensure all monthly and quarterly submissions completed and reported to the deadlines required).
- Assist on ensuring that processes of delivering an effective service are monitored and maintained whilst initiating corrective measures where gaps are identified.
- Assist in delivering training: Induction/Mandatory refresher
- Supporting Quality Network Reviews, AIMS Accreditation and any other quality initiatives across the hospital.
- Supporting the site in the development and delivery of key communications as required
- Provide support in embedding and monitoring adherence to company policies
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.