Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Churchill, located in south London, is a 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the collection, collation and dissemination of vital information as required by the Group Accounts Department. You will also review and manage e-census, patient funding, purchase ledger invoices, petty cash and monthly payroll for permanent and bank staff.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday in a hospital setting and ideally have previous finance or accounts experience.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Management and submission of patient funding documents.
- Completion and submission of invoices for Access to Work
- Handling, distributing and reconciling petty cash. Reconciling receipts and expenditure for rehab.
- Creation of monthly patient statements
- First point of contact for finance related queries at site level
- Responsible for collating payroll information and liaising with head office contacts to process it
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Processing all initial and additional funding
- Approving supplier invoices
- Process orders
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- A Finance Assistant with experience (ideally in Finance/health care sector) & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.