Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Senior Sales Ledger Clerk – Social Care
We are looking for a Senior Sales Ledger Clerk to join our team at Cygnet Nepicar House in Kent.
The purpose of this role is to assist with the management all aspects of revenue for our Social Care division. This includes the day-to-day support the Social Care Revenue team, ensuring accurate invoicing, cash collection, query resolution and credit control.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to ...
- In depth reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Collection of outstanding invoices
- Co-ordinate with sites and funders
- Ensuring Processes are up to date and followed correctly
- Ensure invoices are paid on time
- Collection of aged invoices as detailed in the aged debtors report
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure invoicing Is accurate and queries resolved promptly
- Raising of invoices and credit notes
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of supporting and training a team
- Experience in both billing and credit control
- Flexible and able to deal promptly with queries and information requests
- Good Excel Skills
- Good level of reconciliation skills due to large volume of data
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.