Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Clinical Audit Assistant
We are currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Clinical Audit Assistant with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time (40 hours per week Monday to Friday) at Cygnet Hospital Bury, Responsible for supporting the Clinical Quality & Compliance Department. The role includes leading on clinical audit support and a variety of monthly reports by collecting and preparing data for review by the Senior Management Team and wider team members.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Each service user has a bedroom with en suite facilities and a range of communal spaces including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and woodland walkways down to the Elton Reservoir.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
Support in delivering a coordinated high quality, relevant and timely information service, working closely with department and operation service managers.
- Undertake, maintain and develop regular and ad hoc reports using a broad range of tools and techniques, and to provide detailed advice and guidance to department managers.
- Interrogate a range of patient based and other information systems to extract data for analysis.
- Supporting wards in completion of audits.
- Input data from hard copy audit forms to Microsoft Excel and/or other relevant systems.
- Respond to requests for audits, data and technical assistance.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Able to demonstrate Organisational and multi-tasking skills and are able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- Able to show outstanding data-imput ability.
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills who is able to accurately present data.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.