Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Business Relationship Manager (North East and North West Regions)
Cygnet Social Care’s Commercial Team is growing! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join the team, supporting the North West and North East regions.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of social care services for adults with autism, learning disabilities and those requiring elderly care within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the individuals in our care.
Covering the North East and North West of England, the Business Relationship Manager will play a pivotal role in building relationships with Cygnet’s customers, working with them to identify appropriate Cygnet placements for their people, as well as establishing the demand needs within the local areas, to support with new developments. The Business Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring revenue targets are achieved and all KPIs are delivered for all of the services that they are responsible for, ensuring service sustainability is maintained.
This role will be home based, with the expectation to travel 3-5 days per month to visit services or attend meetings with customers. There is a requirement to attend the quarterly two-day Commercial Team meetings (location varies, accommodation provided). Own car and full UK driving license is essential.
Main Duties and Respinsibilities:
- All key customers to be identified and an action plan written to include the level and frequency of communication needed.
- Building and maintaining positive, strong, collaborative relationships with Cygnet’s customers (local authorities and ICBs) within the area.
- Maintaining regular contact with appropriate funders and community teams in order to generate appropriate referrals and understand their needs.
- Ensuring customers are aware of bed availability and identifying people who Cygnet can provide appropriate support for within their social care portfolio.
- Processing and coordinating all referrals from start to finish. Working with, and supporting the Service Managers and Assessment Team to progress these.
- Meeting key KPIs for Cygnet’s portfolio of specialist LD residential and supported living services across the North East and North West of England.
- Supporting operational colleagues with the maintenance of existing service users funding arrangements, ensuring these are kept up to date following care reviews, and are reflective of current support needs.
- Acting as a key and functioning part of the team within any service that falls in your area of responsibility. Maintaining positive working relationships with the Operations Team, and a strong understanding of current service activity.
- Leading on developing Cygnet’s supported living portfolio within the North East, nurturing strong partnerships with key stakeholders, presenting new opportunities to the Commercial Director and coordinating projects from start to finish.
- Promoting Cygnet’s presence within the area by attending conferences, engagement events and where appropriate, hosting external stakeholders to visit the services.
- Working with marketing to ensure all material is up to date and the strategy is aligned to the live availability.
- Maintaining a customer contact database and keeping this up to date.
- Promoting and ensuring the good reputation of Cygnet and the services you support is maintained. Acting as a positive role model, maintaining professionalism and demonstrating a positive attitude towards staff, service users, their families, carers, visitors and others.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £6k Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to VickyLinstead@cygnethealth.co.uk
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.