Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Ward Clerk for Cygnet Hospital Woking which offers a range of mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery
The ideal candidate will be an organised individual with excellent administrative and secretarial skills to support the efficient management of ward administrative tasks.
You will work 37.5 hour per week Monday to Friday and will be based on Picasso Ward, our 12 bed Acute Service for Women.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist clinical staff in ward administration
- Ensuring accurate recording & circulation of information
- File all patient case notes & conduct regular audits to ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Complete all ward filing in line with Cygnet policies
- Answer telephone, cover reception & undertake other administrative duties as required
- Ensure that reports are submitted on time and that care plans are accurate & up to date
- Liaise with medical secretaries to ensure timely submission of reports
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent and can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
In return we’ll offer you:
- Free Car Parking
- Free Lunch when on duty
- Regular coaching and support
- 2 Days extra annual leave for your birthday and anniversary date
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Private Health Care
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.