Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Clinical Systems Engagement Practitioner (Remote)
Are a dedicated clinician with a passion for leveraging technology to enhance care? If so, we invite you to join our team and be part of this exciting journey, revolutionising care delivery through the implementation of our electronic care record.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Clinical Systems Engagement Practitioner to join the Clinical Systems team. There could not be a more exciting time to join us as we are currently re developing our bespoke, in house electronic patient record (MyPath Apollo). The Clinical Systems Engagement Practitioner will play a vital role in the development and deployment of the electronic patient record, working closely with clinical teams nationwide to engage and support.
This role is a remote role with occassional travel to site as per the service needs.
We are seeking an experienced, registered clinician who has a good understanding of person centred care, risk assessment, care planning and who is enthusiastic about improving services for our staff and the individuals in our care, through improvement in our clinical systems.
Passion, positivity and a problem solving attitude is a must. Enthusiasm for digital solutions and enabling change is key.
Main duties will include:
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders for new and exciting developments and supporting with user acceptance testing.
- Engaging with clinical teams to support them with their change management from current to new working practices.
- Supporting Clinical Systems projects as directed by applying a working understanding of clinical and care processes and procedures as outlined in policy and working practice.
- Developing and delivering engaging educational materials and resources to promote staff understanding and utilisation of the electronic care record.
- Preparing communication materials to support users with clinical digital change.
- Maintaining administrative requirements for the Clinical Systems team evidencing excellent organisational abilities and email / document management.
- Working collaboratively and effectively with many different stakeholders including the Clinical Directorate, Digital Services and Operational staff adapting communication style as necessary.
- To support the clinical systems manager as required in their role of clinical safety officer.
Key knowledge and skills required:
- Willing to travel nationwide – car driver essential.
- Professional registered with a regulatory body eg NMC, HCPC.
- Clinical experience of working in a mental health care environment and supporting individuals with complex needs.
- Resilience to work and learn in a fast paced environment, staying calm under pressure.
- Confidence and ability to support a varied audience through change, improvement and progression
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for a range of situations and healthcare environments.
- Excellent organisational skills
- To effectively work as part of a team, but also be able to work autonomously where required managing conflicting priorities.
- Able to use own initiative and seek additional support from a wide range of colleagues when needed
- A competent user of basic digital technology including programmes like Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. You do not need to possess technical knowledge of IT systems for this role.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to email@example.com
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.