Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery
We are looking for a full time Lead Receptionist who will be responsible for the line management of the Reception team and ensuring that Reception area is safe for staff and customers on a day to day basis through adherence to our health and safety policies and procedures.
You will ensure a friendly, efficient service for our customers as well as support for the front of house staff in Reception working in their specialist roles.
You will work 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 3.30 pm.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
In this role you will...
- Have overall responsibility for the Hospital Reception, including access and egress within the hospital and to ensure all security processes are followed
- Manage Reception compliance with legal H&S obligations, under the direction of the General Manager
- Review and update of all relevant risk assessments for Reception
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained and carry out their roles according to their job descriptions and H&S legislation
- Conduct ongoing, regular performance management of team, through informal and formal processes as required
- Monitoring training needs of Reception Team, ensuring all Receptionists are managing their duties effectively
- Roster all staff shifts and manage staff absences and holidays
- Conduct annual staff appraisals of team with support from General Manager
- Ensure daily record keeping by staff is efficient, accurate
We are looking for people who have...
- Experience of leading a team and staffing rota
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good oral and written communication
- Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Responsible and service orientated
- Attention to detail
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Full training and Induction
- Regular coaching and support
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply below
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.